We have lots of free resources, guides and advice notes.
Just send us an e mail if you would like any of the following. You can also join two of our LINKED IN groups which provide further opportunities to network and problem share/solve with others.
And our Twitter account tries to bring you breaking news around court/tribunal cases, political news and prevailing best practice in the private,public and voluntary sectors. Our free monthly newsletter also brings all these things - and more - together!
- Free Time Management Toolbox - 116 ideas for saving your time.Choose five and let us have feedback on how you get on!
- 300 free tips on how to make a presentation with impact-public speaking should never been a nightmare again!
- Horrible Bosses - a link between management styles and their impact on the equality and diversity agenda. A free training/lesson plan!
- How to say no and challenge unacceptable behaviour!Three magic questions designed to get the other person to do 60% of the talking.
- Role play scenarios in eight different community events with a feedback sheet
- Negotiation Skills Roleplay Game - For 12 or more players! Win-Win!
- An Inspector Calls - Public Procurement Tips on Equality and Diversity
- Social Media - Employment Law and Customer Care. Free guide and a draft policy for you to adapt
- Bribery Act - risk assessment audit quiz. This new law covers every sector - private, public and voluntary
- Eight Case Studies on Housing and Equalities. Nineteen Case Studies on Education and Equalities
And don't forget our groundbreaking "Ten reasons why equality and diversity policies go wrong"